- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
Assisted Online Tax Returns
Work with an H&R Block Tax Consultant from your home or your office, to help you prepare your Australian tax return for electronic lodgement through H&R Block. We guarantee to make tax time easier!
Why choose our Assisted Online Tax Returns service?
- Complete your online tax return whenever and wherever you like using a secure system.
- Simply answer the relevant questions and then one of H&R Block's tax consultants will contact you by phone or email.
- We will prepare your income tax return, discuss with you any items that need clarification and further examine the detail to obtain the strongest tax benefits for you.
- We will then advise you of the outcome and once you have reviewed and signed the paperwork, we will lodge your tax return electronically.
- Receive your tax refund in the bank in as little as 10 working days from signing your completed tax return (subject to ATO processing).
- Our fees commence from $121 and of course, are fully tax deductible
With unlimited year-round tax advice and support included in your fee, H&R Block take the burden out of tax for you, ensuring Maximum Refund and Minimum Tax.
You can contact the Online Assisted Tax team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 995 517
Please remember to provide as much tax information as possible such as:
- PAYG Payment Summaries/Group certificates.
- Social security, pensions, allowance documents/statements.
- Sole parent/spouse/house keeper/low income/aged persons rebate.
- Family assistance statement.
- Private health statement.
- Medical receipts over $2,162.
- Schedule of work related expenses.
- Franked credits from dividend statements.
- Superannuation if self employed.
- Prior year tax losses.
- Previous year's accounting/lodgement fee.
- investment property expenses schedule.
- Interest/fees on borrowing for investment purposes.