ITC Terms and Condition
By acknowledging that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions online prior to completing your registration, you are agreeing to the following in relation to the H&R Block Income Tax Course.
Course Fees and Inclusions
- The total fee must be paid prior to the student attending the first session.
- Materials and access to the H&R Block online Learning Management System will not be issued until the full fee has been received.
- The total fee includes a Registration fee of $275. Please refer to our Income Tax Course refund policy at the end of this page for more information.
- All fees are to be paid by credit card through our secure payment system on the H&R Block website. Payments by cash or cheque cannot be accepted.
- Registration to the Income Tax Course is not transferable to any other person or to any other course stream that H&R Block may introduce in the future.
Apple Mac Users
IMPORTANT: The tax software provided as part of this course is Windows based and NOT available to be downloaded onto Apple devices. H&R Block cannot assist or offer technical support for Apple users and by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions on registration you are accepting this a condition of the course.
Access to all other online training can be accessed on any operating platform including Apple.
Part Payment Option
- Students must be registered on or before midnight AEDT 20 January 2020 to take advantage of the two part payment offer.
- The first payment of $275 is payable on registration and the balance due on or before 14 February 2020.
- Students who register after midnight AEDT 20 January 2020 will be required to pay the full fee of $525 upfront.
Refer A Friend Offer
- A $100 gift card will be issued to the Referring Student.
- The Referring Student must submit their friend's details through the online referral option to qualify.
- The Referred Student must register through the referral link they receive via email sent by H&R Block to qualify.
- No other referred methods will be recognised.
- Course fees for both students must be paid in full and both students must have completed and attended their first three workshops.
- The gift card will be issued electronically and sent via email to the same email address as used when referring student registered.
- The referrer must also be a student attending the course at any location in Australia.
- Gift cards will not be paid to third parties, are not transferable and cannot be paid in cash or via any other method than described above.
- Referring Students can qualify for unlimited $100 gift cards for referring qualifying students
- In the event that multiple referrers refer the same friend, the gift card will be paid the referrer who registered first.
- There is a limit of one gift card per Referred Student.
- The $100 gift card refer a friend offer expires 14 February 2020.
Income Tax Course Refund Policy
H&R Block cannot guarantee the Income Tax Course will be offered in all locations or in its current format in subsequent years and as such, no deferment options are available.
Full Refund Registration And Tuition Fee
In the event that a student’s original registered training location is cancelled by H&R Block prior to the training course commencing, and a substitute workshop location alternative is not available, we agree to refund the full fee including the registration fee component.
Full Refund Registration And Tuition Fee – Withdrawal From Course
A full refund will be available to registered students who contact the Tax Training School administration office and who notify in writing of their intent to withdraw BEFORE 5.00pm AEDT Friday February 14, 2020.
Partial Refund - Tuition Fee Only – Withdrawal From Course
Registered students who notify in writing of their intent to withdraw AFTER 5.00pm AEDT Friday February 14, 2020, irrespective of whether or not the student has attended any of their scheduled weekly workshops, there is no eligibility for a student to be refunded any part of the $275 Registration fee.
Registered students who notify in writing of their intent to withdraw AFTER 5.00pm AEDT Friday February 14, 2020, will only be entitled to a refund of the $250 tuition component of the fee calculated as follows:
|PERIOD||TUITION - PORTION OF FEE REFUNDABLE|
|After 5.00pm AEDT 14 Feb 2020 but before
first scheduled workshop
|Refund of 100% of the $250 Tuition fee component|
|After first scheduled workshop||Refund of 80% of the $250 Tuition fee component|
|After second scheduled workshop||Refund of 60% of the $250 Tuition fee component|
|After third scheduled workshop||Refund of 30% of the $250 Tuition fee component|
|After fourth scheduled workshop||NO REFUND ENTITLEMENT|
IMPORTANT: Regardless of whether or not a student attends or does not attend the scheduled workshops as per registration, the above apportionment of refund available will be adhered to.
Access To Online Platforms and Resources
Students who withdraw from the course and are entitled to, and receive any portion of their fee according to the refund policy, will have their access to the online materials deactivated.
Students who withdraw from the course and are not entitled to, or receive any portion of their fee refunded, will continue to have access to the LMS until June 30 2020 and INKLING until June 30 2021.
Employment Opportunities With H&R Block
- For top graduates, employment opportunities may be available.
- H&R Block does recruit students each year to work as new tax consultants from the Income Tax Training course.
- Positions are subject to availability but with over 470 offices across the country, there are many positions on offer.
- Positions available for Tax Season 2020 will not be determined until a later date.
- In addition to successfully completing the course, we are looking for people that have good availability during July to October, exhibit excellent people skills and achieve an overall mark of 80% or higher.
- All interested students will have the opportunity to apply and be invited to attend an interview if they meet our criteria.
- The application opening dates and process for these positions will be shared mid way through the course and only be notified to current students who are completing course.
- Registration or participation in the course is not to be deemed an offer of employment.