Get help

Did you forget to include something in your tax return, or did you not get the refund you were expecting? Don't worry. You typically have two years from the date of assessment to lodge an amendment. Take advantage of H&R Block's Second Look® for free. Whether or not we prepared your tax return, we can assist you with an amendment.

Call 13 23 25 today or book an appointment with H&R Block.