Income Tax Course 2024 - Terms & Conditions
By indicating that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions online prior to completing your registration, you are agreeing to the following in relation to the H&R Block Income Tax Course.
COURSE FEES, PAYMENTS AND INCLUSIONS - ALL COURSE OPTIONS
- Students are to refer to the COURSE TYPE they have registered into as the Terms and Conditions for the Self-paced Course and Instructor Led Courses are different.
- ACCESS TO LMS WILL CEASE FOR ALL STUDENTS on 30TH JUNE 2024
- All registered students must be located in Australia.
WITHDRAWALS, CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUND POLICY- INSTRUCTOR LED COURSES
- The $399 total course fee paid includes a NON REFUNDABLE Registration Admin fee of $50 (to cover processing fees / set up fees we incur). Please refer to our refund policy for your selected course option.
- Registrations must be made through our secure payments online in the name of the student attending. Third party registration can not be made online or in the name of an employer. Registrations will not be confirmed until full fee payment has been received and receipted by H&R Block.
- Once registration is confirmed, we are giving you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the course materials for your personal educational use only.
- Access to the Learning Management System will be sent within 48 business hours of registration. NOTE: Only Module One will be available until two weeks prior to your scheduled start date.
- Sharing any of your login credentials for our Learning Management System or the student tax software, is a not allowed. Should this occur, we will terminate your access to the course materials without a refund.
- Students are not to distribute, reproduce, transmit, or translate the course materials without our written consent.
- Access to the Student Tax Software will be made available to registered students at the applicable time, later in the course.
- Course Fee does not include access to Laptops, Wifi, Printing or other technological equipment
- Our team can assist with basic troubleshooting but we do not offer full tech support on individuals devices.
TRANSFERRING BETWEEN INSTRUCTOR LED COURSE OPTIONS: As all of our course options have been carefully designed with a specific structure, requests for transfers between the 15 week and 9 week course options after Monday, February 05, 2024, will not be allowed.
WITHDRAWING BEFORE INSTRUCTOR LED COURSE COMMENCES - REFUND POLICY:
- Students wishing to withdraw, must submit a written notification through the SUPPORT SUPPORT ICON on the LMS or via email to email@example.com
- Students wishing to withdraw before the course commences will be entitled to a full refund of the fee as paid less the $50 Admin Charge.
Your course is deemed to have commenced either from the activation of your LMS account OR:
- for 15 week course students, on 10 February 2024,
- for Intensive students, 1 April 2024.
Students who receive any portion of their fee refunded, will be also be deactivated from the Learning Management System.
WITHDRAWING AFTER INSTRUCTOR LED COURSE COMMENCES - REFUND POLICY
Students wishing to withdraw once the deemed course start date as listed above, will not be entitled to any refund.
- Students withdrawing after the course has commenced, will continue to have access to all the content available on the Learning Management System until June 30, 2024.
In the event that a student’s original registered class selection is cancelled by H&R Block prior to the training course commencing and a substitute workshop location alternative is not available, we agree to refund the full fee including the $50 ADMIN fee.
INSTRUCTOR LED COURSE STUDENTS - Attendance Policy
Students who register in either the Instructor Led IN-CLASS or ONLINE course, agree that they will be attending the same weekly instructor led workshops as selected on registration.
WITHDRAWALS, CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUND POLICY- SELF PACED LEARNING (SPL) COURSE
- Requests to move to an alternate classes will only be considered if on a permanent basis .
- Where no contact is made with the training coordination team advising of reason of absence; after 2 consecutive weeks students will be deemed to have withdrawn.
- Students registered into any Instructor Led Course Options and request a change or who notify of their intention to withdraw after February 15 2024 , will automatically be switched over to the Self Paced Learning course.
SPL Students wishing to withdraw, must submit a written notification through the SUPPORT SUPPORT ICON on the LMS or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawing before Learning Commencement Date:
- Students wishing to withdraw before the course commences will be entitled to a full refund of the fee as paid less the $50 ADMIN Charge.
- Your course is deemed to have commenced on 10 February 2024.
SPL Students who receive any portion of their fee refunded, will be also be deactivated from the Learning Management System immediately.
Withdrawing after deemed Learning Commencement Date:
SPECIAL PROMOTIONS INCLUDING SCHOLARSHIPS & DISCOUNT OFFERS
- Students wishing to withdraw once the course has been deemed commenced, will not be entitled to a refund.
- Your course is deemed to have commenced after 10 February 2024.
- Withdrawn students will continue to have access to all the content available on the Online Learning Management Platform until June 30, 2024.
- In the event that the Self Paced Learning Course is cancelled by H&R Block prior to the training course commencing we agree to refund the full fee including the registration fee component.
H&R Block reserves the right to offer special promotions throughout the registration period and to remove the same at their discretion.
- Students registering as part of these promotions or offers cannot request a transfer to any other class for the duration of the course. This includes students who register under any referral or regional scholarship offer.
- Students already registered in participating locations will not be eligible for the special offer retrospectively.
All other conditions apply as per the refund policy.
Offer only available where both Referrer and Referred friend are registered into Instructor Led Course Options.
- Referring Students can qualify for unlimited $100 gift cards for referring qualifying students
- Students registering under any discounted promotion or regional scholarship offer, are also eligible to participate in any Refer A Friend Promotion.
- Any Referred Students must register through the referral link they receive in their invitation email sent by H&R Block, to qualify. No other referred methods will be recognised.
GIFTCARD QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE BRING A FRIEND OFFER:
- Both Referrer and Referee must attend the first two workshops of the Instructor Led Courses they have registered into.
- There is a limit of one gift card per referred student. In the event that multiple referrers refer the same friend, the gift card will be paid to the captured referrer who referred the friend first.
- Gift cards will only be paid to the student named on registration and are not transferable or cannot be paid in cash or via any other method. Qualifying recipients will receive the gift card electronically, to the same email address used on registration.
*Terms & Conditions for the Associate Referral Offer are to be directed to the the District Management Team
In addition to successfully completing the course, we are always actively searching for people that have good availability during July to October, that exhibit excellent people skills and achieve an overall course mark of 80% or higher.
- Positions are available for Tax Season 2024, which successful applicants will be advised of in June 2024 and are subject to availability across our network of over 400 offices. Use our Office Locator on our website to find current H&R Block offices near you.
- All interested and currently registered students in any of the Instructor Led Course Options , will have the opportunity to submit an expression of interest and maybe invited to attend an interview, if they meet our criteria.
Registration or participation in the course is not to be deemed an offer of employment.
GRADUATE FEE REFUND OFFER CRITERIA
The fee paid on registration for the 2024 Income Tax Course will be FULLY REFUNDABLE to students who have met the employment criteria, are contracted to work with H&R Block, and maintained their availability as agreed to when contracted during July and August. Refunds processed first week of September 2024 to all qualifying people.
REGISTRATION TRANSFERS & DEFERMENT
- The Graduate Offer to refund FULL COURSE FEE is strictly available only to students meet both the Employment Criteria and the Graduate Offer Criteria.
- Only available to students registered into Instructor Led Course Options who have met the employment criteria and who do not have any conflict of interest.
- Registration to the Income Tax Course is not transferable to any other person.
- H&R Block cannot guarantee the Income Tax Course will be offered in all locations or in its current format in subsequent years and as such, no deferment options are available.