Assisted Online Tax Return
Why Choose our Assisted Online Tax Return service?
Lodging your online tax return in Australia can sometimes be tricky, so we have provided a service which will allow you to work with an H&R Block Tax Consultant from your home or your office, to help you prepare your Australian tax return for electronic lodgement through H&R Block. We guarantee to make tax time easier!
- Complete your online tax return whenever and wherever you like, using a secure system.
- Simply answer the relevant questions and then one of H&R Block's tax consultants will contact you by phone or email.
- We will prepare your income tax return, discuss with you any items that need clarification and further examine the detail to obtain the strongest tax benefits for you.
- We will then advise you of the outcome and once you have reviewed and signed the paperwork, we will lodge your tax return electronically.
- Receive your tax refund in the bank in as little as 10 working days from signing your completed tax return (subject to Tax Office processing).
- Fee starts from $70 for under 21s and full time students under 25 - all fees are fully tax deductible.
Please have available as much tax information as possible, such as:
- PAYG Payment Summaries/Group certificates.
- Social security, pensions, allowance documents/statements.
- Family assistance statement.
- Private health insurance statements.
- Schedule of work related expenses.
- Business income and expenses.
- Franked credits from dividend statements.
- Superannuation if self employed.
- Prior year tax losses.
- Previous year's accounting/tax lodgement fee.
- Investment property expenses and depreciation schedule.
- Interest/fees on borrowing for investment purposes.
To speak to the Online Assisted Tax Team please call 1800 995 517.