H&R BLOCK INCOME TAX COURSE 2020 FACEBOOK COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is conducted by H&R Block Limited (ABN: 89 064 268 800) of Suite 1, 265-271 Pennant Hills Road, Thornleigh NSW 2120.
- Entry is open to Australian residents, aged 18 years and over. Proof of residency and/ or age may be required to be awarded the prize. Any entrant that the Promoter reasonably suspects not to be genuine or meet the entry criteria will be invalidated and will not be eligible to win any prize.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Entries who have already registered to the 2020 ITC course are ineligible to enter.
- Entries open on 29/01/2019 and entries close at 9:00am AEDST on 06/02/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- For an Eligible person to receive an entry into the promotion, and win one of six free 2020 Income Tax Course placements (valued at $525 each, total prize value of $3,150) with H&R Block Australia must complete all of the following sections on the Facebook post including (Name, postcode, state, email address, phone number & tell us in 100 words or less why you want to do the income tax course in 2020).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including an authorised representative’s identity and age) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible entry who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on creative merit and the general benefit and value of the business, as outlined in the answers, to the community and alignment with the H&R Block brand. One winner will be chosen from each state in Australia if enough entries per state (6 winners).
- Judging will commence from 6st of February from 9am at Suite 1, 265- Pennant Hills Road, Thornleigh NSW 2120.
- The winner will be contacted by email from 10th of February. Additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, will be recorded by the judges and may be selected in case the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the end of the promotion. Winner has 48 hour to respond, if winner does not claim within 48 hours H&R Block will determine the next best entry.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- The best valid entry, as determined by the judges, in each state, will win: a free 2020 Income Tax Course placements, (valued at $525 each, total prize value of $3,150) with H&R Block Australia The credit is subject to the Promoter’s standard terms and must be used for the 2020 course commencing February 2020.
- Prize value not transferrable for cash
- Winners must be able to attend course training during the allocated dates as listed on the H&R Block website
UNDER 21 & STUDENTS OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS
*Conditions Apply. Participating offices only. Full time students must be under 25 years. Offer available at upon presentation of a valid Student Identification card. $79 offer applies to standard individual tax returns only – additional charges apply for business income, capital gains, rental properties, investments, partnerships, motor vehicle and travel deductions and use of the Fee from Refund service.
$25 OFF YOUR 2019 TAX RETURN* TERMS & CONDITIONS
$25 off the standard fixed fee price of the tax return only. Not valid with any other offer. Available at participating locations only. This offer is only open to customers who have received the campaign details from H&R Block via email or SMS. Offer only applies to customers who were new to H&R Block in 2018. Offer opens on 1/7/2019 and closes on 30/6/2020. Discount must be redeemed by 30/6/2020. To claim the $25 discount, clients must show proof of email or SMS during their tax appointment at an H&R Block office. H&R Block reserves the right to remove this promotion at any time.
$25 OFF YOUR 2020 TAX RETURN* TERMS & CONDITIONS
$25 off the standard fixed fee price of the tax return only. Not valid with any other offer. Available at participating locations only. This offer is only open to customers who have received the campaign details from H&R Block via email or SMS. Offer only applies to customers who are new to H&R Block in 2019. Offer opens on 1/7/2020 and closes on 30/6/2021. Discount must be redeemed by 30/6/2021. To claim the $25 discount, clients must show proof of email or SMS during their tax appointment at an H&R Block office. H&R Block reserves the right to remove this promotion at any time.