There are great benefits to being part of the H&R Block network of company owned and franchised operations: strong image and a good reputation, national television and digital marketing and local area marketing support, proven systems with ongoing support, as well as extensive new employee and professional development training, incentives to grow, and a great network of tax professionals.
Australia's Best Rated Franchises
H&R Block has been awarded "Overall Top 10 winner for the 2018 Topfranchise Awards", brought to you by 10 THOUSAND FEET and SEEK Business. To find out more about our placements, click here.
Available Franchise Territories
Expressions of interest are invited for areas which presently do not have an H&R Block office. If you want to start your own tax practice, a franchise from H&R Block offers a business system that has been tried and tested. A system that comes with substantial business support, a national marketing campaign and is already well branded in the market.
Use our search by state facility to find these opportunities and make contact as indicated.
Convert your Existing Tax Practice to H&R Block
If you have an individual and business tax practice and want to expand, converting to an H&R Block franchise could provide a cost effective route to business growth. Mergers really benefit from finding the right fit.
Want to sell your present individual and business tax practice? Considering moving on, but not quite ready? Want to sell, but keep working? Let somebody else do the day-to-day business activities and leave you more time for yourself.
Existing Tax Practices for Sale
If you are looking for an established H&R Block tax or tax & business services practice, these are offered for sale from time-to-time. Use our search by state facility to find these opportunities and make contact as indicated.
Franchise Director, H&R Block
Phone Number: 02 9479 6300
Discuss these opportunities with the Franchise Director today. Brokers welcome.
Metropolitan and CBD areas across ALL capital cities are NOT available for franchising.
H&R Block is an owner operator model, not a financial owner model. Franchise principal must:
- be registered as an individual tax agent with the Tax Practitioners Board;
- be a majority shareholder or otherwise have control of any company proposed as the franchisee;
- have a minimum of 3 years experience as an owner operator or practice manager operating a tax return preparation and accounting business in Australia;
- have an unblemished licence record;
- not compete with the core H&R Block tax and accounting business within the franchise territory nor in any territory outside that which is granted in their franchise agreement, and
- be dedicated and focused as an owner operator of the H&R Block tax and accounting business, working at least 50% of the time in the business.
Locations for sale
H&R Block Office