H&R Block Advantage
Take the Burden out of Tax Time
As Australia's leading income tax services company, we're well aware that most people regard taxes as a burden. That's why we've created the H&R Block Advantage. It's our way of ensuring that your tax experience is the best it can be.
Take the H&R Block Advantage, and we'll change the way you feel about tax time. Trust us with your tax returns and other tax needs, and you'll get the advice, expertise and attention you deserve.
- Upfront guaranteed pricing. No surprises. Before preparing your return, we'll tell you how much it's going to cost.
- Service from a tax professional. We'll make sure you get all the rebates and deductions you're entitled to.
- Satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your individual tax return preparation or the service received, you can simply request H&R Block not to proceed with lodging your tax return and you are not obligated to pay for our service.
- Year-round support. We'll help you with timely tax-saving tips, late filings, amendments to your returns and more.
- ATO inquiry assistance. We'll respond to any government inquiries or requests on your behalf, but not as your legal representatives.
Stop in today and see what the H&R Block Advantage can do for you - and your tax return. Let us take the burden out of tax for you.
We Stand Behind Our Work
At H&R Block, we believe that all of our clients are entitled to the highest level of service. Our Tax Consultants undergo the most rigorous training program in the business, so they know how to maximise each and every one of the returns they prepare. In other words, we ensure that you will benefit from every deduction and rebate available to you.
We Take Responsibility for Our Mistakes
Our Tax Consultant training and quality assurance safeguards are carefully designed to ensure the accuracy of your return. Mistakes are rare at H&R Block. However, if we do make an error in the preparation of your tax return that costs you any interest on additional taxes due, we will reimburse you for the interest.
We Provide Audit Assistance
Our service doesn't end with the preparation of your income tax return. As an H&R Block client, should you be audited on work we have done, we'll help you respond to all ATO enquiries and accompany you to audits to explain how your return was prepared - at no extra cost to you. Although we cannot act as your legal representative, we will respond to the ATO's requests for documents if your return was electronically prepared and send you a copy for your records. We can also prepare a Notice of Objection for you if the ATO incorrectly reassesses your return. Fees may be charged for additional research, analysis, preparing appeals or private rulings.
At H&R Block, your satisfaction is our guarantee.