Australia's Best Rated Franchises
H&R Block has been awarded "Overall Top 10 winner for the 2018 Topfranchise Awards", brought to you by 10 THOUSAND FEET and SEEK Business. To find out more about our placements, click here.
Available franchise territories and existing tax practices for sale
Expressions of interest are invited for areas which presently do not have an H&R Block office. If you want to start your own tax practice, a franchise from H&R Block offers a business system that has been tried and tested. A system that comes with substantial business support, a national marketing campaign and is already well branded in the market.
If you are looking for an established H&R Block tax or tax & business services practice, these are offered for sale from time-to-time.
Convert your existing tax practice to H&R Block
If you have an individual and business tax practice and want to expand, converting to an H&R Block franchise could provide a cost effective route to business growth. Mergers really benefit from finding the right fit.
H&R Block is an owner operator model, not a financial owner model. Franchise principal must:
Please note that metropolitan and CBD areas across ALL capital cities are NOT available for franchising.
- be registered as an individual tax agent with the Tax Practitioners Board;
- be a majority shareholder or otherwise have control of any company proposed as the franchisee;
- have a minimum of 3 years' experience as an owner operator or practice manager operating a tax return preparation and accounting business in Australia;
- have an unblemished licence record;
- not compete with the core H&R Block tax and accounting business within the franchise territory nor in any territory outside that which is granted in their franchise agreement, and
- be dedicated and focused as an owner operator of the H&R Block tax and accounting business, working at least 50% of the time in the business.
Locations for sale
H&R Block Office
An opportunity exists to acquire this established tax and accounting practice in Emerald, Central QLD.
Would suit a tax agent with an existing individual or business tax practice looking to expand their client base. Merging with an H&R Block practice could provide a cost effective route to business growth.
There are great benefits to being part of the H&R Block network of company owned and franchised operations: strong image and good reputation, national television marketing and local area marketing support, proven systems and ongoing support, extensive new employee and professional development training, rebates and incentives to grow, and a great network of tax professionals.
Current franchisee is looking to retire. Business overview, financials and details on franchise system and support will be made available upon satisfactory completion and review of a Franchise Enquiry & Confidentiality Agreement.
Complete the enquiry form for more information and discuss this opportunity with the Franchise Director today.