Self Managed Super Fund
Contact H&R Block SMSF Solutions today
H&R Block SMSF Solutions utilises the latest technology and data flows empowering you to truly ‘self manage’ your own Self Managed Superannuation Fund.
In addition to assisting Trustees in meeting annual reporting requirements, our specialist offering allows for the real time processing of transactions and year round access via our easy to use website.
You will be able to monitor your fund in real time, including;
- cash transactions and history
- portfolio valuations, updated daily
- monitor contributions made against limits that are applicable to your age and circumstance
- track pension payments against the minimum requirements for the current year
- view the income received by your fund during the year, including franking credits.
H&R Block SMSF Solutions makes no investment decision on your behalf, nor does it transact on any account.
H&R Block SMSF Solutions acts as the mail house for all documentation in relation to the fund. Any correspondence received on behalf of the Trustee is forwarded immediately for their attention and required action.
Signed authority is given by the Trustee to allow for direct feed of data from the bank, broker and wrap providers (as applicable) to our system. Our qualified team prepares the financial statements and tax return, and necessary Trustee records. An independent registered auditor is engaged to conduct the audit.
H&R Block SMSF Solutions can also facilitate the following:
- fund establishment
- fund wind up
- assist in the upgrade of trust deeds and change of Trustee
- pension calculations, establishment and consolidation
- calculation of lump sum withdrawals and rollovers
- tax and compliance advice.
For further information please contact our SMSF Solutions team on:
Phone: 1300 611 320