Sole Trader & Partnerships Tax Returns
Tax returns from $280*
Taking care of business at tax time
Make sure your tax is airtight; don’t let opportunities to claim pass you by. As Australia’s leading taxation experts, we’re on top of every tax change that can shape or break your small business. Let us take tax time off your desk sooner so you can get on with business. If your business is set up as a sole trader or partnership, we can help you.
Small business, big potential
For small business owners, we’re much more than your one stop tax shop. We offer additional services to keep your finances streamlined. Beyond small business tax returns, we can help you control your cash flow with professional bookkeeping and BAS services. We can help you maximise the $20,000 instant asset write off for small businesses. Our range of services are aimed at managing your money all year round.
Small businesses can claim:
- immediate deduction of assets costing less than $20,000
- reduced corporate tax rate of 27.5% for companies or a 8% discount up to $1,000 for unincorporated businesses
- simpliﬁed trading stock rules, including choosing not to do a stocktake if you estimate that your trading stock's value has not changed by more than $5,000 over the year
- immediate deductions for certain prepaid business expenses costing less than $1,000
- immediate deductions for certain business start-up costs
- exemption or reduction on capital gains tax from sale of business, based on ownership period and age
*Prices may vary by office location
Maximum refund guarantee
If we’ve made an error that entitles you to a larger refund, we'll refund your preparation fee and file an amendment with the ATO, up to 2 years after original notice of assessment. We’ve put this in place to make sure we catch all the claims to get you ahead.
Our year-round support means we’re fascinated by numbers both at tax time and beyond. We’re here 365 days to ensure we can do better for your business by adjusting to the changes in the small business landscape with tax-saving tips, amendments and more.
Upfront guaranteed pricing
Being a business owner means your funds are already allocated without much give. Before preparing your return, we'll tell you exactly how much it's going to cost; no added extras. The best part is, our fees are tax deductible.
We do everything we can to get to know your business so we can make sure we include all the offsets and deductions you deserve. If our services fall short of satisfying, simply stop us from lodging your return at no cost to you.