Find an office and get your tax refund ASAP

If you are under 21 or a full time student (under 25 years) and need your tax return done, for just $70* H&R Block can do it for you.

Even if you're an international student, but studying for 6 months or longer, you are usually considered an Australian Resident for tax purposes and may be required to file your student tax return each year. 

Whether you're a student on a gap year, working part-time, doing fruit-picking or hospitality/retail work, you could be eligible for a tax refund. With tax rules changing this year for working holiday-makers, it’s more important than ever to get your tax return right. We can help you work out your residency status, the tax rate that applies to you and file the return correctly so you can get any refund you’re entitled to sooner rather than later.

A little investment upfront gets you more in return - and fast.

With over 440 offices staffed by over 2000 experienced tax accounting professionals, our tax accountants have the knowledge to walk you through the tax refund process with ease. We are committed to offering expert and personal service year-round at a location convenient to you. Find an office and book an appointment online.

Pre-appointment tax checklist

Use our checklist to ensure you come prepared to your appointment. The sooner you can get ready, the sooner you can receive your refund.

Let H&R Block lodge your tax return for you online

Instead of coming into an office, we can also lodge your tax return for you online. Check out H&R Block's Assisted online tax return service and start now.

Simply answer the relevant questions, upload your tax documents and one of our tax consultants will contact you. We will prepare your tax return online for you from the convenience of your home or office.

Tax tips for Students

Check out the following tax tips to help you manage tax time:


 *Conditions apply. Participating stores only. Full time students must be under 25 years.