COVID-19 Update: Prioritising our clients' and associates' health

Self Employed

If you’re a sole trader or a partner in a partnership, you are classified by the ATO as self-employed. While you generally don’t have to make super contributions for yourself, you may want check if you’re eligible for the super co-contribution payment. Find out more below.

Tax Tips for Uber Drivers

The income you earn from driving for Uber is assessable income and must be re...
4 min read

Beginners Guide to GST in Australia

Learn more about goods and services tax in Australia. Your business will need...
7 min read

Income Tax Guide for Airtaskers

A guide from H&R Block to help Airtaskers get their taxes right. You need...
9 min read
Newest to oldest
Oldest to Newest

Tax Deductions for Uber Eats and Other Delivery Drivers

Read this for everything you need to know about tax deductions for delivery r...
6 min read

How to Set Up Your Business in Australia

Understand how you can set up your business in Australia. Learn about busines...
6 min read

How to Create Business Plan for your Company

How do you craft a good business plan for your company? Learn what every entr...
7 min read

5 Home Office Deductions You Can Claim This Tax Time

What deductions can I claim for my home office? Check out the top five deduct...
4 min read

Need assistance? Book an online appointment

Our H&R Block accountants are now working online. Book an appointment with an expert